Registration fee and conditions
- At least one of the authors of each accepted paper should register by the early-bird registration, and present the work;
- Fees comprise access to all the sessions of MCU'15, one copy of the proceedings volume, the conference dinner, coffee breaks and lunches at Salamis Bay Conti Hotel as well as once a day transportation from EvolvePark, the official accommodation for MCU'15, to the conference center and back;
- Deadline for the early-bird registration is on 20 June, and the early-bird registration fee is 300 EURO;
- Late-registration fee is 350 EURO;
- Registration fee payment can also be paid on-site by cash, and on-site registration fee is 400 EURO.
- Accompanying person may register for excursions and the conference dinner, which is 40 EURO.
- The registration consists of two parts: filling the registration from and making the payment.
Register for MCU2015 by the early-bird deadline and save money.
Registration fee payment can be paid by bank transfer to Eastern Mediterranean University bank account given below:
Turkish İş Bank (EURO account)
Swift Code: ISBKTRISXXX
T.İŞ BANK FAMAGUSTA BRANCH
When a registration fee is paid via bank transfer, “MCU'15 registration fee" must be indicated as the purpose of the payment, together with the information identifying the name of the participant. Note that all money transfer costs are at the registrants expense.